E-coat Costing Tool
The E-coat process, also known as electrocoating, involves the deposition of a protective coating onto a conductive surface using an electrically charged bath, providing excellent corrosion resistance and uniform coverage for enhanced durability and aesthetics. Electroplating coating is to be done on custom parts like car doors, Panels, automotive parts, accessories, etc. Our E-coat costing tool provides in-depth cost analysis, allowing you to identify the key cost drivers in your E-coat operations. Analyze variables such as material consumption, energy usage, labour hours, equipment maintenance, and indirect expenses. By gaining insights into cost factors, you can make data-driven decisions to optimize your E-coat costing process.
A) General Part Information
- Part Number which is usually mentioned on the drawing. (Alphanumeric values are accepted).
- Enter Part Name example Bumper, Cover, Upper body, etc.(Alphanumeric values are accepted).
B) Volume (Number of Pieces Produced)
- The Number of Pieces that are Required in a Year. (Limit set for the tool : 1- 10000000 Nos).
Lot Run Size:-
- The Number of Pieces to be Processed in a Single Setup. (Number of units should be equal to or Less than Annual volume).
C) Part Dimensional Information
Envelop Length (mm):-
- Enter the Longest Side Envelop length of the part. (Limit set for the tool : 50 mm - 3638 mm).
Envelop Width (mm):-
- Enter the Maximum width, Envelope width of the part. (Limit set for the tool : 50 mm - 1809 mm).
Envelop Height (mm):-
- Enter the Height, Envelope height of the part. (Limit set for the tool : 5 mm - 1809 mm).
Thickness of Part (mm):-
- Enter the Thickness of the Part. (Limit set for the tool : 0.5 mm - 127 mm).
Surface Area (Sq cm):-
- Enter the Surface Area that needs to be coated. (Limit set for the tool : 5 Sq cm - 250000 Sq cm).
- Enter the Weight of the part. (Limit set for the tool : 0.01 Kgs - 1500 Kgs).
D) E-Coat Process Specific Information