CNC Turning Costing Tool
CNC turning is a machining process where a cutting tool is used to remove material from a rotating workpiece to create cylindrical parts with precise dimensions and finishes. CNC Turning is used to manufacture custom parts like shafts, probes, pins, connectors, fasteners, tubes, pipe joints, nozzles, bushes, etc. Optimize your CNC turning costs through effective cost management strategies and utilize our cost calculator for accurate pricing. Uncover the key factors influencing CNC turning costs and implement proven cost-saving strategies to enhance profitability in your CNC turning operations. Experience efficient cost control and achieve optimal cost optimization in the realm of CNC turning.
A) General Part Information
- Part Number which is usually mentioned on the drawing. (Alphanumeric values are accepted).
- Enter Part Description which is usually mentioned on the drawing for example Bumper, Cover, Upper body, etc. (Alphanumeric values are accepted).
B) Volume (Number of Pieces Produced)
- Number of Pieces that are Required in a Year. (Limit set for the tool: 1-10000000 Nos).
Lot Run Size:-
- The Number of Parts to be Processed in a Single Setup. (Limit set for the tool: Less than or equal to Annual volume).
C) Material Type
- Select the base material from the dropdown on which Turning is to be done. (Steel, Aluminium, Stainless Steel)
Select Material Shape:-
- Select the material from the dropdown which is a Solid round bar & Hollow tube.
D) Part Size
- The maximum length of the part. (Limit set for the tool: 1 mm - 325 mm)
Part Outer Diameter(mm):-
- The outer part diameter of the part. (Limit set for the tool: 1mm – 150mm)
Part Inner Diameter(mm):-
- The inner part diameter of the part. (Limit set for the tool: 1mm – 145mm)
Material Gross Weight (kg):-
- Calculated Gross weight of the part suggested for your reference.
Part Net Weight (Kg):-
- Final weight of the part given on the drawing. (Limit set for the tool: 0.01Kg – 35Kg)
- (Net of the Part must be less than Calculated Gross weight.)
E) Special Part Parameters
- Select the complexity of the part from the dropdown which is Simple / Complex.
F) Process Parameters