A) General Part Information
Booth painting is a process which is used for Liquid or Spray Painting & Powder Coating of Metal Parts. These types of coatings are used in automobile industries, Machine manufacturing industries, Consumer Products, and many more. There are typically two types of processing units, namely, Line / Conveyor & Booth. The conveyor line is a much more efficient process but has size limitations, whereas the booth is typically used for large and bulky parts. Booth Painting is commonly used in Automobile Industry, Aerospace Industry, Agriculture Industry, etc.
- Part Number which is usually mentioned on the drawing. (Alphanumeric values are accepted).
-Enter Part Name for example Bumper, Cover, Upper body, etc. (Alphanumeric values are accepted).
B) Volume (Number of Pieces Produced)
- The Number of Pieces that are Required in a Year (Limit set for the tool : 1- 10000000 Nos)
Lot Run Size:-
- The Number of Parts to be Processed in a Single Setup (Less than or equal to Annual volume)
C) Part Specific Information
Part Thickness (mm):-
- Enter the Maximum thickness of the part. (Limit set for the tool : 0.8 mm - 127 mm).
Part Envelope Length (mm):-
- Enter the Longest Side of the part which is considered the overall length of the part. (Limit set for the tool : 1524 mm - 3048mm).
Part Envelope Width (mm):-
- Enter the Maximum width of the part which is considered the overall width of the part. (Limit set for the tool : 1168 mm - 3048 mm).
Part Envelope Height (mm):-
- Part Envelope Height (mm)- Enter Height of the part, which is considered overall width of the part (Limit set for the tool : 300 mm - 2438 mm).
- Enter the Weight of the part, which is considered overall weight of the part. (Limit set for the tool : 90 Kgs - 1000 Kgs).
Actual Surface Area to be Painted (Sq mm):-
- The user have to enter the Surface Area that needs to be painted. (Limit set for the tool : 929031 sq mm to 24842273 sq mm).
D) Special Part Characteristics
Select Part Shape:-
- Select part shape of the part which is shown in the drawing from the dropdown is given. - 1] Flat / Solid, 2] Tubular 3] Mesh type
E) Coating Technology Selection
Select Coating Type:-
- Select Coating type from one of the following:
Powder Coating / Liquid Painting
Select Powder Coat Color:-
- Select the Color that part needs to be coated from the following:
Black, Blue, White, Green, Orange, etc.
F) Select Primer Specifications