A) General Part Information
Line Painting is the process of applying paint, pigment, color or other medium to a solid surface. The medium is commonly applied to the base with a spray, brush, sponges, and airbrushes can be used.
Line Painting is commonly used for Automobile Industry, Marine Industry, Sheet Metal Industry, Plastic Industry, Forging Industry, etc.
Line Painting tool cost estimation for Metal Parts Only.
- Part Number which is usually mentioned on the drawing. (Alphanumeric values are accepted).
- Enter Part Name example Bumper, Cover, Upper body, etc. (Alphanumeric values are accepted).
B) Volume (Number of Pieces Produced)
- The Number of Pieces that are Required in a Year. (1- 10000000 Nos).
Lot Run Size:-
The Number of Parts to be Processed in a Single setup before change of setup. (Less than or equal to Annual volume).
C) Part Specific Information
Part Thickness (mm):-
- Enter the Maximum thickness of the part. (Limit set for the tool : 0.8 mm - 127 mm).
Part Envelope Length (mm):-
- Enter the Longest Side of the part which is considered the overall length of the part. (Limit set for the tool : 38 mm - 1524 mm).
Part Envelope Width (mm):-
- Enter the Maximum width of the part which is considered the overall width of the part. (Limit set for the tool : 10 mm - 1168 mm).
Part Envelope Height (mm):-
- Enter Height of the part, which is considered overall width of the part. - (Limit set for the tool : 1 mm - 300 mm).
- Enter the Weight of the part, which is considered overall weight of the part.– (Limit set for the tool : 0.01 Kgs to 90 Kgs).
Actual Surface Area to be Painted (Sq mm):-
- The user shall enter the Surface Area that needs to be painted. (Limit set for the tool : 1290.32 Sq mm - 1858060 Sq mm).
D) Special Part Characteristics
Select Part Shape:-
- Select shape of the part which is shown in the drawing from the dropdown is given. - 1] Flat / Solid, 2] Tubular 3] Mesh type.
E) Coating Technology Selection
Select Coating Type:-
- Select Coating type from one of the following: Powder Coating or Liquid Painting.
Select Powder Coat Color:-
- Select the Color that part needs to be coated in Black, Blue, White, Green, Orange, etc.
F) Select Primer Specifications